The UWELL Crown IV Coils, designed exclusively for the amazing Uwell Crown IV Sub Ohm Tanks, offer one of the most innovative designs on the market. The coils have a patterned section on the bottom that allows e-liquid to re-wick from a reservoir in the base of the tank. This is useful in minimizing waste, preserving life of the coil, and preventing leakage from the tank. For the best vaping experience, use 70/30 eJuices with these coils.
The Crown IV coils are in offered in 3 styles to suit your needs:
- Dual SS904L - Stainless Steel - 0.2 ohm. Can be used in temperature control mode or wattage mode at 70-80 watts.
- Dual SS904L - Stainless Steel - 0.4 ohm. Can be used in temperature control mode or wattage mode at 60-70 watts.
- FeCrAl UN2 Mesh – Kanthal - 0.23 ohm. For use only in wattage mode at 60-70 watts.
The Dual SS904L coils are made of high-quality stainless steel allowing for great flavor, vapor production, and increased longevity of the coil. The FeCrAl coils utilize a mesh sheet as opposed to the usual wrapped coil style. This style provides for even heating over a large surface area providing exceptionally clean flavor and a large amount of vapor production. All the Crown IV coils use 100% organic cotton fiber for wicking material to allow for optimal eJuice flow to your coils. The choices that UWELL has made for the design of the Crown IV tank and corresponding coils provide for a great vaping experience with as little hassle as possible.
How to change and prime your coils:
- First, unscrew the base of the tank from the top of the tank. You want to make sure your tank is empty before doing this.
- Pull the coil out of the tank. It will most likely be plugged into the top portion of the tank. Throw out that old coil.
- Apply eJuice to the cotton wicking material inside of the new coil. Do this slowly to allow the cotton time to absorb the juice.
- Continue to do this until the cotton wicking holes on the side of the coil look saturated with juice.
- Grab a tissue, wrap it around the coil, and give it a few hard shakes to get rid of any excess juice in the coil.
- Simply plug the new coil back into the top portion of the tank and screw the base back on.
- Now you're ready to fill!